Monday, July 27, 2009

Cheeseburger Meatloaf Muffins


I'm the middle kid that cooks.

this week I cooked cheeseburger meatloaf muffins.

1 pound ground beef
1/2 cup ketchup
1 egg
1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon mustard
1/2 cup dry bread crumbs (we use rice
 cereal because we're gluten free)
4 ounces cheddar cheese

preheat oven to 350F.



combine all ingredients, except cheese and mix well.






















spray muffin pans with non stick spray.















fill muffin cup half way with meat mixture.





















place a 1/2 inch cube of cheese on top.


add remaining meat on top, sealing around meat.














place in oven and cook about 40 minutes.  Makes about 8.




Kids Komments

I thought this recipe was kind of easy to make.
And I loved it! 



  

2 comments:

  1. That looks SO DELISH! Can't wait to try this sometime - I love that you guys are doing it and Sam and I are going down your recipes right now, checking them all out! Hope you guys are having a fun summer - maybe one day we'll be able to come visit again...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job!!!! love that you get your hands all dirty!!!

    ReplyDelete