Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cheesy Noodles

I am the littlest kid that cooks.  This week I made cheesy noodles in the crockpot.  Here is the recipe.  

Cheesy Noodles

1 16oz bag of noodles
1 1/2 cups parmesan cheese
3 eggs
salt to taste




Cook noodles according to package directions.






Break the 3 eggs into a bowl.  Then pour the parmesan cheese into the bowl (I usually don't measure).  Mix well.



Pour cooked noodles into crockpot (you can use an oven proof dish if you want to cook this in the oven).  Then pour the egg mixture into the noodles. Mix Well. Salt to taste.




Cook 1 1/2 to 2 hours on high or 3 to 4 hours on low (in oven at 375 F for about 1 hour).



And here's the finished dish.

 


 Kids Komments

 This recipe was easy to make and my favorite meal.





1 comment:

  1. Dang, this looks yummy too! I love the Kids Comments *thumbsup*.

    ReplyDelete