Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cooking through the summer

This summer my kids are learning to cook.  They are each cooking one meal a week for the family and we are documenting it here.  The kids each scan cookbooks to find the meal they'd like to make each week.  They will each learn to enter their recipes here, along with pictures of them cooking when available (sometimes mom isn't as good at taking pictures as other times).  They will tell you how they liked it and if they would recommend whatever they cooked.  

3 comments:

  1. Wow the "Kids that Cook" already know more than 20 year old Adam. He's on Facebook. I think you need to link him in. I would, but I don't know how to do that. I do know how to cook, though. In fact, I introduced their mom to cooking cottage cheese pancakes. She got really good at it.

    ReplyDelete